Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh man, oh man!

First let me just say, I am not one to blog. I don't have time, or I type it all and somehow it gets deleted. What a bummer?! However, I feel compelled to blog. Why, you ask? Oh because I feel like my lessons learned, or words from our Father are not just for me. So join with me as you continue to read (if anyone is out there....lol) and help to guide me, lead me, and follow me along on my journey in life. Life includes love, happiness, tears, joy, and anything else that falls in my path. God will lead and I will follow. Therefore, I shall not wonder away from the path He has set in front of me. Who knows maybe my lovely fiance will feel compelled to write along beside me too. He is full of knowledge and I cherish it!
Thats all for now...

-AL

No comments: