Wednesday, January 20, 2010

V. is the letter of the alphabet i love the most. It happens to be coupled with a husband named Greg....whom I also love most..second.

V-victorious
I-incredible
R-real
G-gracious
I-intelligent
N-nifty
I-in love with Christ
A-adament

G-grand
R-reliable
E-extreme
G-grrrrreat!

That's right....our amazing first couple that Todd and I ever dated was/is the Tamplens. Who is this you might ask?! Well according to my last comment on my last blog...they are the couple the I forgot to add to my list of major life moments/events over 2009.

V- is short for Virginia Leigh Tamplen. This young gal is a God sent best friend. She came into our life and many other women's life at the perfect time.....well you know, God's time is ALWAYS perfect. She and Greg took a job as Student Ministers at Aldersgate in College Station early 2009. Our first friend date was at Pita Pit off of Texas. As I recall that day and it makes me smile so big. She was/is a delight and I welcome the opportunity to hang with my new found bestie at any moment possible.

Greg and V tied the knot in May and thus that began the dating relationship of them with Todd and I. She not so single-handedly had a HUGE part in our wedding August. She along with the most amazing house party ever tied together all of the loose ends that were a little overwhelming for me to handle. Thus the magic of Todd and I's reception and gloroius ceremony was born with V and my vrew in tow.

Our couple dates are things such as laughing really hard, listening to the boys talk about intelligent stuff, them thinking we are utterly so ridiculous that were cute...followed by thoughts of how HOT their wives are! Us girls dancing it out to great music, attending really cold concerts, and football games. And last but not least being the most honored guests at each others wedding...granted they didn't know that at theirs at that time. ;)

Since our move to Sherman we were accused of cheating on them with another couple. ha ha! However they have moved on too, they just don't know that it's only temporary. Sooner or later life will put us back together in the same town, or at least closer than 4 hours away.

But..... Greg and V just know that you hold the dearest place in our heart as our fav couple that we will date forever. Just get ready we will take lots of vacations together and have kids that are considered sisters and brothers. I can't wait till that those memories come alive! Until then we will carry on....


This blog is devoted to yall. Because seriously, dating yall has been our first-best and greatest relationship Todd and I have ever had or will have ;)


No comments: