Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Life Changing

Through prayer I have decided to quit my job at the medical billing and software company. I was doing  some marketing, organizational stuff & management. A few weeks ago I was offered the position of being Administrator over the whole business. An honor but not something that I think was/is for me. To many, that is career suicide, and so I decided to jump off the corporate ladder that I thought I wanted to climb. Guess what? I landed feet first with the help of God holding my right hand and Todd holding my left.

My husband has been gracioulsy serving me since I got this job. Because I can't wake up in the morning earlier than 7:00 a.m. (trust me, if I do it's not fun for anyone involved) and he wakes up easy (and falls asleep fast) he is up and gone to work before I ever get out of bed. Being the most amazing husband ever, he has my breakfast ready for me and my lunch packed before he leaves. What a blessing. I workout after work and normally don't get home till a little after 7:00 p.m. and guess what? He already has dinner started or even done by the time I get home. He has been great in all areas of our marriage and continues to show his love to me in all ways. Thank you Jesus for my wonderful gift of a husband.

After talking things over regarding his office, our future goals, and my job...we decided that I should resign from my position. He asked me to do it weeks before I actually did it and I am looking forward to the new that will come with that decision. We are in discussion of possible opportunites and will let you know when all of that pans out. But for now, Thursday (of this week) is my last day at Millennia Information Systems, LP and we (God, myself, and Todd) will embark on a new journey of life. I am excited to be able to get priorities straight in my life and start serving my husband more, just as he has done for me.

For now, I am in the midst of training to be a counselor at the local Pregnancy Care Center here in Sherman. Per my previous blogs you can read about my heart for women and the information that needs to be known regarding the Sanctity of Life, Planned Parenthood, and all that comes with it. I will be blogging about all that I have learned during my training sessions at PCC. I can't wait to verbalize what I have learned and when I do PLEASE pass on the information.

Thanks for taking the time to read this update...you're the best! May God bless you in all areas of your life.

-ac

No comments: